11/20, Building Kites

Today, I built a basic kite with a wooden frame in a cross. I'm nearly done with the kite, I just need to add in streamers and string. It looks it will work. Next week, we should be able to test the kites. Hopefully, it isn't too windy. If this kite works, I think I'll make more kites and figure out someway to make the kites look artistic. I think I'll also add Christmas lights so that I can fly it at night, maybe on the beach, or when it's snowing. It will look pretty. I learned that streamers are used to create drag so that the kite flys with the streamers at the bottom.

On a side not, I've realized that I might not be able to make something mind blowing when I don't know what to make. I think the hardest part is deciding on a project that's practical and innovative. It seems like there's nothing that needs to be made when I know there are plenty of inequalities in the world that need fixing.

Comments